zaterdag 5 december 2015

It's getting harder

This week's letters are: K, U and C. I always try to use tangles that I didn't use before, but I find it harder and harder each time. Especially because I like them to 'fit' to each other.
So, More and more I will (have to!?) use the same ones.

For this challenge I used:

Kandysnake by Vicki Murray
Umble by Zentangle
and
Cabana by Milde Weiss


By following this link you will see what other tanglers did and also how you yourself can participate.

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog, I hope you will take the time to leave a comment (or even more to become a follower) that will help me learn more.
I will try to comment to every one that did sent in an entry!

Blessed Be!
Annemarie

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful tile! I love the colors!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hee, we hadden een beetje dezelfde woorden!
    Deze patroontjes passen zeker mooi bij elkaar en het is leuk dat je alles binnen Umble gezet hebt en de kleur is weer prachtig. Mooi Annemarie.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I LOVE your background you made - so beautiful!! Your K-U-C is very cool ... today I am really liking
    Kandysnake and added it to my "Try This" Pinterest board :) :) Thank you for joining in!!

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/12/my-diane-caroliens-k-u-c-challenge-entry

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen