donderdag 30 juli 2015

D&C 17: zen time again

I had a very zen time last night creating Diana & Carolien's challenge 17.
Time to say THANKS to both!!

The letters given this week are: S, P and V.
I chose:

Sand Swirl by Karry Heun (Heun is a Dutch name, I knew someone by this name)
Socc by Erin Olson
Squid by Zentangle
Pendrils by Zentangle
Pokeroot by Zentangle
and
Voxter by Carole Ohl

Don't you like the edges, done by my new paper cutter?



By following this link you will see what other tanglers did and also how you yourself can participate.

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog, I hope you will take the time to leave a comment (or even more to become a follower) that will help me learn more.
I will try to comment to every one that did sent in an entry!

Blessed Be!
Annemarie

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Weer een goede mix van patroontjes bij elkaar getangeld. Erg mooi deze op de zachtgekleurde ondergrond. We hebben beide Voxster gebruikt. Leuk.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is a lovely S-P-V, Annemarie!! Your edging is very pretty!! The shades of pink make such a pretty background!! :) :) It is so pretty and organic and just beautiful!! Thank you for joining in!!

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/07/my-diane-caroliens-s-p-v-challenge-entry

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen