donderdag 9 juli 2015

A bad combination: Tangling in a hurry

Thank you for giving such very friendly comments last week, especially about my pendants that I brought to the shop that morning when I posted. It's so nice to be part of this community where we all show interest in each other.

They are still thinking about how to display them, when that's done, I'll put a photo here.

Challenge number 14, this week.

The letters to use week are: L, Q and D.
I chose:

Lightning Bolt by Suzanne McNeil
Quib by Zentangle
Diva Dance by Zentangle
DL Sunray by Donna Hornsby
and
Drupe by Zentangle


I'm not pleased with the result, but 'it is what it is'. Maybe I was to much in a hurry tonight, because I wanted to finish this today. Tomorrow we are going to the beach for some days and I was doing a 1000 things and thinking about even more things.
Better next time!

By following this link you will see what other tanglers did and also how you yourself can participate.

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog, I hope you will take the time to leave a comment (or even more to become a follower) that will help me learn more.
I will try to comment to every one that did sent in an entry!

Blessed Be!
Annemarie

5 opmerkingen:

  1. It looks good - I like the pink and yellow combination. Have fun at the beach!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I like the way diva dance flows into Drupe and then dances on again to Quib. Good colour

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Haast en spoed is....
    Maar ik vind het best goed hoor - we zijn soms te streng voor ons zelf denk ik ;)
    Heel fijne vakantie!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ik vind hem ook mooi en hij straalt warmte uit! Leuke kleuren weer.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. It looks good even if it is not your favorite. For one thing, the color pulls it together. I hope your beach trip was great!! Thank you for joining in!!

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/07/my-diane-caroliens-l-q-d-challenge-entry

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen