zondag 14 juni 2015

# (?!), C and R

Hm, I didn't understand what the # meant in this week's challenge. Luckily Diana helped me out; it stands for a number (learned something this week :-).

We are asked to create a tile with tangles with # and the letters C and R.
As usual I tangled with a lot of pleasure and used:

2-N-S by Anita Roby-Lavery
Cadent by Zentangle
Crescent Moonby Zentangle
Rain by Zentangle
Roxi by Beth Snoderly
and
River by Suzanne McNeill


By following this link you will see what other tanglers did and also how you yourself can participate.

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog, I hope you will take the time to leave a comment (or even more to become a follower) that will help me learn more.
I will try to comment to every one that did sent in an entry!

Blessed Be!
Annemarie


4 opmerkingen:

  1. I love what you did on the upper right corner. It almost looks like a portion of your work rolled under.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik stond ook raar te kijken en begreep het niet helemaal, maar ergens had ze toch wel een hele uitleg met link naar allerlei patroontjes die met een cijfer begonnen neergezet. Leuk je tile, vooral weer door die mooie zachte kleurige achtergrond.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ja dat was niet zo slim van ons om # niet uit te leggen. Dan weet je gelijk dat je 'te' lang in het buitenland woont als je vergeet dat wij dat toch echt niet zo noemen. haha

    Wat een schattige tekening, of wat een prachtige tekening met een schattige kleur :)

    Groetjes
    Carolien

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is a beautiful tile, Annemarie!! I love the pink ... it swirls so nicely around!! Wonderful balance! Thank you for joining in!! :)

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/06/my-diane-caroliens-c-r-challenge-entry

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen