zaterdag 30 mei 2015

Simple and clean

Back home from Switzerland and also 'back to normal'. Not done much tangling there, last week's challenge (S, T and U) was the only time I tangled.
Did a lot of creative stuff with my daughter and we both loved doing that.

Last night I had a real zen time with challenge nr. 08. Don't know why, but i also love the result. It's simple and sort of clean.


I used:
Voxter by Carole Ohl
Verve by JJ LaBarbera
Waves by Suzanne McNeill
Wired also by Suzanne McNeill
and
Xplode by Margareth McKerihan

By following this link you will see what other tanglers did and also how you yourself can participate.

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog, I hope you will take the time to leave a comment (or even more to become a follower) that will help me learn more.
I will try to comment to every one that did sent in an entry!

Blessed Be,
Annemarie


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Simple and clean, indeed! It´s a wonderful tile!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love simple and clean!
    Sounds like you had a fun time. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. It is very clean and simple, Annemarie!! I love it ... it pulls me in!! Thank you for joining us!! :)

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/05/my-diane-caroliens-v-w-x-challenge-entry

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen